Thursday 6 February 2014

OneTeaspoon sale and Paper2 adventures

Hi everyone! I'm back! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been super super busy. But recently my friends and I had a day out in the city and I thought I'd share that with you! 

The main reason we decided to hang out that day was because of the OneTeaspoon sale that was happening in Surry Hills. OneTeaspoon is a brand with amazing clothes (although sometimes the prices are more on the expensive side) that were having an 'End of lease sale' at their Surry Hills store on Crown street - and honestly, the sale was pretty good (up to 80% off for some things) 



 I love how the place is decorated, it gave me more inspiration to how I'm going to decorate my future home. I believe the interior design of a store is crucial to whether or not people decide to enter your store or not. There are two levels to the two, but the bottom level had more stuff on sale. I was also surprised to find that they didn't only sell clothes, they sold candles, cushions, mannequins and other decorative furnishings






The sale ends on Sunday (9th of Feb) so I recommend you guys go check it out!

After visiting OneTeaspoon, we ventured into another favourite store of mine on Crown street - Paper2 

Paper2 is an adorable little store that sells stationary like journals, notebooks and stamps, but also crafty things such as thread, ribbon, wrapping paper etc. Seriously, if I had all the money in the world I'd buy everything in the store!




After visiting Paper2 we ventured around the city for a bit and did some more shopping 

I hope everyone has a lovely week, hopefully I'll post again soon! take care! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment