Saturday 8 February 2014

OOTD: Family Dinner

The other day my family decided to go out for dinner, so I thought I'd do a little OOTD post for you guys! 





For me, the two main factors that affect what I wear are my mood and the weather. Since it was hot and I didn't feel like wearing shorts, I decided to go with a nice floral dress instead. I bought this dress from Boohoo.com - one of my favourite online shops, they have a great range of amazing clothes and accessories. 


I paired this dress with my ankle boots from Betts. What I love about these boots is the gold detailing on the heel and they're comfy to walk in. 


For jewellery, I kept it minimum with two simple gold bands. The double band ring is from Colette, and the other single gold ring is from Lovisa. I decided to keep jewellery simple because the floral print on the dress was already bright and bold. 

To tie it all together (and to have a place to keep my things) I wore my Colette handbag. 


The dress that I chose to wear doesn't have a waistline, so if you wanted to add a bit more shape, I suggest wearing a plain black belt. I bought mine from Chapter by Kagui. 


And just incase it turned a little chilli, I threw on my black kimono from Cotton on. 


Overall this look was about bringing out that vibrant floral pattern on that dress, and letting it stand out because I personally think its a strong piece on its own, so anything else should accentuate it.

I hope you enjoyed this post, have a wonderful day and I'll see you lovelies next time! take care! 

6 comments: