Thursday 6 March 2014

Food Adventures: Hanamaruya

Recently it was my sister's birthday, and to celebrate my parents decided to take us to a restaurant to have a family dinner. We were already in Bankstown, so we decided to try out the new Japanese restaurant there - Hanamaruya. 


If you are ever around Bankstown, give this restaurant a try. They have a variety of dishes including bento boxes, sushi rolls, sashimi, and udon. My family decided to order a dish of Karaage Chicken, Chicken Nanban and two tofu dishes. These all came with salads so to accompany them we decided to order a bowl of steamed rice each - which was only $1 per bowl.


The food and the pricing were both great, so if I'm ever at Bankstown again I'm without a doubt revisiting Hanamaruya if I'm hungry. I'm not sure about their opening hours, but I know they're open for dinner. 

Hoping everyone is having a great week, I'll see you guys in my next post! take care! 

1 comment: