Thursday 24 July 2014

Harbour Bridge walk and The Rocks

The other day, my two friends and I decided to visit the Sydney Harbour Bridge. We currently have a lot of free time on our hands and so we thought we should one day just take a casual stroll on the bridge for some light exercise and some fresh air. 


Afterwards we wondered around the markets at The Rocks, and then decided to go to Pancakes on the Rocks for dinner!

It was great to take some time out and just take in the view of the city - technically we only saw the Opera House but that's good enough for me hahaha




As we reached the other side of the bridge, we began our hunt for some food. We decided to eat at Pancakes on the Rocks, but I got a little side tracked along the way



There were so many cute stores at the markets, I couldn't resist but to go in and have a peak. 






Things that were sold ranged from jewellery and clothes to food and other ornaments. 

We then finally then reached Pancakes on the Rocks! We were all starving, and decided to order the chicken and mushroom crepes, the vegetarian nachos and 2 pancakes for dessert, the Strawberry Patch and the Devil's delight



It was a cold but wonderful day out! Considering how much time I spend indoors this was a great adventure. Hope everyone is having a lovely week, go and explore the world! I'll see you guys in my next post, take care! 

1 comment: